Official name: Stichting van Empel Goldman Foundation
According to article 2 of the articles of association the foundation aims on increasing opportunities for underprivileged children and to increase their life standard. This contains securing access to: good education, good healthcare and sufficient nutrition.
Core points from Policy Plan 2018-2023
- Vision: We are dedicated to contributing towards a world in which all children, regardless of their background, have equal opportunities. Opportunities that reach beyond the slums as a result of equal access to education, healthcare, and nutrition and contribute towards a better life standard.
- Mission: It is our mission to support education, healthcare and nutrition for underprivileged children.
- Fundraising: EGF raises funds through fundraising events, private donors, and collaborations with companies.
- Board: The EGF board can only make decisions based on majority agreements.
- EGF is not-for-profit
- Expenses: EGF aims to keep expenses in relation to activities below 20%.
The board members do not receive any compensation for their work. They work on a voluntary basis. The foundation does not have employees.
Our board consists of three committed board members. Sander Goldman is the father of founder Casper Goldman and Marcel van Empel is the father of founder Isabelle van Empel: